旅游常用英语之酒店篇:Room Reservations 客房预订
http://en.jybest.cn 新东方 2015-09-30 大中小
特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!
Room Reservations 客房预订
经典对话
R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
考试培训小助手
本科留学qq:436560382
研究生留学qq:437946603
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。