金宝搏188入口 中国教育网 加入收藏 设为首页

老外最想聊的英语口语话题:汉语热

http://en.jybest.cn  网络    2015-03-02    

 

  特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!

  Learning Chinese “汉语热”

  dialogue 1

  Katbottno: Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your tnp to China?

  你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

  Chuck: It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

  简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

  K: What impressed you the most?

  中嗣令你印象最深的是什么?

  C: Everything was wonderful. The peoplc, the food the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was

  所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

  K: Really? How come?

  真的吗?怎么会呢?

  C: Yes, it sounds very beautifu1. Don't you think so?

  对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗7

  K: But I bclieve it's rather difficult. Did you bappcn to pick up phrascs?

  但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

  C:WelI. how about "Nihao and Xicxic '?

  嗯,我会说搿你好”和-谢谢”.

  K: Let me gueSS. You mean "nice to meet yuu ?

  我猜你的意思是_很高兴见到你”。

  C: Oh. not exactly. "Nihao" mcans "hcllo- in English whilc "Xicxie, means "thank you .

  不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘bcllo”而“谢谢’就是‘thank yuu’.

  X: Wow. Can you say something clSc? How about a longer sentence?

  哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

  C: Well. to be honest that's all I'm abtc to rcmcmbcr now. The Chiness pronunciation is very diffcrcnt than English !

  C:哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发青和英语完全不—样.

  K: It certainly is.

  确实是.

  C: Oh, Kathcriac, I've bought you a gift from China.

  凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带礼

  dialogue 2

  K: Are you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

  查克,你没事吧?你脸色看起来不太好.

  C: I'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up latc last nigbt working on my Chincse.

  我没事,凯瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜学汉语,很晚才睡.

  K: Oh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to lcam Chinese and it works very wel1.

  真可令.你知道吗,我发现一个学汉语的新方法,还挺有效的呢.

  C: You did? Do tell mc. I'vc spcnt all thcse months trying to learn somcthing about it, but I've madc littlc progress!

  是吗?你可一定要告诉我。我这几个月~一直在学,可几乎什么都没学到.

  K: Sure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

  当然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌学中文”

  c: So yuu're leamins Chinese songs?

  那你就是在学中文歌啦?

  K: You can say tbat I can actually sing me of thcm now.

  没错!我现在都会唱几首

  C: That's a rcal achicvemcnt. Hcw did you do that?

  真了不起!你是怎么学会的

  K: I start by listening to the stong a few times and after sereral times I am able to follow the sirrger.

  一开始,我先听听,几遍下来,我就能鼹、卜节奏啦.

  C: It makes sensc.

  挺有道理的。

  K: It does. I've Iearned some Chinese follc songs this way. They are clearly presented and casy to follow.

  是啊。我这么学了几首中国民歌,这些歌都唱得很清楚,很好学.

  C: Can Ijoin you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

  凯瑟琳,我照跟你~块儿吗?我也想试试这个方法.

  K: Why not? I downloaded a bcauti sortg the other day. We can learn it togcth now.

  当然.可以l我撕院日F耄盯L酋好听的歌,我们可以—块儿学.

  C: Great. Do you think we need a Chiness dictionary?

  太好了.我们要带本汉语字典吗?

  K: Yes, just in case we run into me new cha:racters.

  带吧,要是我们遇上生字,可以查一查。

  c: Ok. I will bring it with me.

  好的,我把我的字典带上.

如有相关问题,可拨打免费咨询热线:010-58443520

考试培训小助手

本科留学qq:436560382

研究生留学qq:437946603

免责声明:

① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”,违者本站将依法追究责任。

② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。

内容推荐

外语电子周刊

推荐阅读
eol.cn简介 | 联系方式 | 网站声明 | 京ICP证140769号 | 京ICP备12045350号 | 京公网安备 11010802020236号
版权所有 金宝搏网站首页 EOL Corporation
Mail to: webmaster@chaocharen.com
Baidu
map