英剧《德伯家的苔丝》经典台词2(中英文对照)
http://en.jybest.cn 新东方英语 2015-09-16 大中小
特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!
Thus does agnosticism eat its own tail.
因此不可知论是自相矛盾的
In its godlessness and disorder
它认为有无上帝不可知 世界是无序的
it betrays the spiritual and moral vacuum
背叛了自由思想的核心
that lies at the heart of so-called free thinking.
显示了其精神和道德上的虚空
What is that dreadful music?
Some pagan ritual, I suppose.
我猜是什么异教的仪式
A human sacrifice perhaps.
或许是人祭仪式
Angel, what are you doing?
安琪尔 你要干嘛呀
Well, the ladies need partners
那些姑娘们需要舞伴
and I'm inclined to have a fling.
我去跟她们跳个舞
Who's coming with me?
谁要跟我一起去
Dancing with a troop of country hoydens?
和一群乡下姑娘跳舞
Suppose we should be seen!
被人看见也太丢脸了
Sometimes I think you're both made of stone.
有时候我真觉得你们太无趣了
But I haven't finished this chapter!
我这章还没读完呢
Tell me what happens! I'll be with you shortly.
读完了给我讲讲 我一会儿就回来
Where are your partners?
你们的舞伴呢
They're still at work, sir, but they'll be here soon.
他们还在干活呢 一会儿就到了
Will you dance with us, sir?
你要和我们跳舞吗 先生
What's one among so many?
可你们有这么多人
Well, then you must choose!
那你就选一个呀
May I?
可以吗
Angel, enough now!
安琪尔 差不多了
Come along, Angel.
走吧 安琪尔
It will be dark soon!
天快黑了
There you are!
你回来啦
Oh, Tess, such news, such wonderful news.
噢 苔丝 有个消息 有个好消息
We have been ignoble!
苦日子就要到头了
The Durbeyfields are the greatest gentlefolk in the county.
德北菲尔德是郡上血统最高贵的家族
We have monuments and vaults and crests and all...
我们有传家宝有祖坟还有盔饰
Look. Here. Here is the proof.
看 这就是证据
A spoon, Mother?
这是个勺子 妈妈
With our crest, our old family crest!
这是家族盔饰 我们古老家族的盔饰
Knights of the Royal oak, do you see?
皇家橡树爵士 看见了吗
Is this why Father made such a moment of himself this afternoon?
爸爸下午就是因为这个才出洋相的吗
Partly, and partly on account of his heart.
部分原因 部分是因为他的心脏
考试培训小助手
本科留学qq:436560382
研究生留学qq:437946603
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:金宝搏188入口 ”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。